Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Beginning of a New Series: Yellowstone

Seeing as how this blog lacks in content so far and seeing as how I am bored right now, I thought I would start a photo series. My first series will be of Yellowstone. Below are some pictures of the mud springs to start us off. I find it amazing how we can find so much beauty in something so dirty, smelly, and seemingly ugly! Boy, do we serve a great God or what? I've also decided to try to post daily Bible verses, even if they don't neccesarily go with the picture. I've also added a daily verse element to the blog from biblegateway.com. Today's verse is Galatians 6:9, which I found on another blog this morning. I found it very encouraging. It says, "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."








No comments:

Daily Bible Verse