Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lake Tahoe

I went to Lake Tahoe this past weekend. It was beautiful. There was a nice, cool breeze out, the sky was clear, and the water was a crystal color of blue. The lake stood out to me because the blue color was such a contrast with the dry colors of the hills and mountains that surround it. We serve an amazing God, don't we? I camped out on the trip and the stars were absolutely breath taking! The fire kept me warm as I gazed up at the sky and pondered how wonderful, vast, and great God is.



3 comments:

Elle Mgee said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures! They are absolutely gorgeous! Keep up the good work. =)

duopastorale said...

Hi! Thanks for looking at my travel blog! I use a Panasonic FX-01. It's brilliant. Takes good videos too. You have some great colours here. Nice blog!

AVCr8teur said...

Those are gorgeous blue pictures. Glad to see the recent fires didn't cause any problems to its beauty.

Daily Bible Verse